|Jack Campbell (Credit: Christina Shapiro/Texas Stars)|
- Anders Lindback joining Dallas solidifies the #1 position in Texas as Jack Campbell's. Dallas GM Jim Nill wants the American first-round pick to play a full season as #1 in Cedar Park.
- Chris Mueller parlayed an excellent season in Cedar Park into a contract with the New York Rangers, signed on the first day of free agency. Mueller leaves Texas as the highest points-per-game player in franchise history (57 points in 60 games). Best of luck to Mueller, who looks to have a chance at time with the Rangers instead of in Hartford.
- One-time Star and big-time Calder Finals performer Kael Mouillierat signed his first NHL deal with the Islanders yesterday after a big year with St. John's.
- The Islanders also picked up TJ Brennan, who had an otherworldly year for the Marlies. He might get time on Long Island this year with the Islanders' depth.
- Another playoff foe, Drew MacIntyre, is taking his talents to the Hurricanes. Based on depth there, he could be the Checkers #1 next season, which means the Stars could see him eight times this year.
- Taylor Fedun, who has played in OKC for several years now, is heading out to the Pacific. He's signed in San Jose, where he will likely be doing the shuttle to Worcester more than a few times this season.
- Al Montoya and Dan Ellis look to battle for the backup job behind Roberto Luongo. The loser will be the #1 for the San Antonio Rampage, sharing time with Michael Houser in the Alamo City.
- Joel Rechlicz looks to be headed to Iowa after signing with the Minnesota Wild on a two-way today. The "Wrecker" is a physical presence but has just nine points in his entire seven-year pro career.